Set your goal
Depending on your needs, different objectives are possible! We can define together how I can be useful in the development of your exercise plan!
Health and Welfare Objective
“Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity” (ref: WHO, 1946).
Also, for a healthy mind and a healthy body, we will approach healthy living and return to physical activity, with any of the following objectives:
- Weight loss,
- To start or resume a sport,
- Prevention of injuries (shin splints, stress fractures, loss of balance or force) or diseases (osteoporosis, cardiovascular disease, sarcopenia, dynapénie),
- Rehabilitation from trauma (shin splints, muscle problems, sprains),
- Decreasing pathological symptoms (cardiovascular disease, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, hypertension),
- Improve independence, autonomy and functional capacity associated with aging.
It’s never too late to change. Appropriate solutions exist for you!
You are a business and want to take care of your staff? Training in health education, the management of musculoskeletal disorders and reduction of occupational accidents and diseases are available.
Are you a (young) mother/father, a family and want to do an activity together? The available facilities are open for all kinds of play!
Sport performance targets
Because you want to excel and achieve the best of yourself in your sport, a tailored approach will allow you to reach to your limits!
You are looking for improvements in time performance, to gain strength and/or muscle mass, to prepare for competition? Individually or collectively physical preparation is part of a club and there are solutions are adaptable to your investment!
Come join the world of physical preparation!